The Sterling Seated Row is designed to simulate the feel of using free weights in a safe environment. The soft leather cover on the upholstery of both the seat and chest pad provides ultimate comfort during use, and the adjustable seat height accommodates to users of all sizes. This machine focuses heavily on increasing back strength, primarily activating the latissimus dorsi and trapezius muscles, in addition to the posterior deltoids and biceps, making it an essential machine when training upper body.
- Robust and heavy duty construction complete with high quality needle bearings for moving parts
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Super smooth / quick seat height adjustment
- Large anti-slip foot plate increases functionality
- Application of advanced biomechanics ensures that the equipment follows the body’s physiological movement
- Low maintenance due to plate loading nature