The Sterling T-Bar Row is designed to simulate the barbell bent over row. This machine effectively targets the latissimus dorsi, traps and erector spinae, as well as the biceps. The abdominals, hamstrings and glutes must also be engaged to stabilize your body in the bent-over position as you lift. The reduced risk of back strain through a slight curved arc of motion, the soft chest pad and anti-slip foot plate, makes the T-Bar Row an extremely safe piece of kit.
- Robust and heavy duty construction complete with high quality needle bearings for moving parts
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Large anti-slip foot plate increases functionality
- Application of advanced biomechanics ensures that the equipment follows the body’s physiological movement
- Low maintenance due to plate loading nature